0
Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu walks past Turkish soldiers as they salute in front of a Turkish memorial, during ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign, on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli.
A wreath is layed in the French memorial during ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign, on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.
Soldiers hang from Turkish helicopters as they fly during ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign , on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.
The Turkish Stars aerobatic team fly their Northrop F-5 Freedom Fighters during ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign , on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.
Turkish soldiers march in front of the Turkish memorial as ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign are held, on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.

Turkish, New Zealand and Australian soldiers stand to attention as ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign are held, on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Top